RS MK3 Engine Forging Kit. 420bhp to 550bhp – **800hp with Boostline rods**
An essential upgrade for those looking to tune their Engine over 420BHP. This kit comes with all the parts required to increase the internal strength of your Engine; with this service you have the comfort option of having these internals fitted by an Experienced Dreamscience Engine Builder.
What’s included in the base line kit?
1: JE Pistons.
Ford 2.3 16v Ecoboost. 87.50mm 9.5:1 Forged pistons.
Dome/dish requires no deburring or prepaion.
Dome and Dishes feature smooth flowing radii for excellent flame travel.
1.0 x 1.2 x 2.8mm Ring Widths
.866 x 2.250 straight wall carbon steel wrist pin provided.
Pin Fitting and wire lock included.
2618 T6 High Tensile Forged aluminium.
JE Designs are specifically engineered for extreme applications up to, and including professional competition. In this environment, the higher compression ratios, highest boost or heavy nitrous usage necessitate the higher tensile strength 2618 Aluminium alloy.
2: BW Forged Connecting Rods.
Billet 4340 rod, EPR H-Beam, Ford Ecoboost 2.3L, 149.37mm length, groove bushed pin, with 3/8″-24 x 1.600″ ARP2000 bolts, set of 4
Big Bore: 55.030mm
BE Width: 21.82mm
Pin Bore: 22.5mm
PE Width: 21.82mm
Total Weight Approx.: 536 grams
3: XP King Racing Big End Bearings ACL.
“Bull’s Eye Tolerance”. King engine bearings have the closest wall tolerances in the industry, with all shells matched to 0.0001″.
Increased Height. Greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM.
Improved Oiling. Mains feature enlarged, chamfered oil holes.
Medium Eccentricity. This enables optimum load distribution and improved oiling
Dowel Holes. Most rod bearings are available with or without dowel holes.
Narrowed Design. Mains and rods are narrowed for large-radius crankshafts.
4: OEM Gasket and Seals Kit.
This includes all the gaskets required to replace all old seals and gaskets. All OEM parts are used. (unless upgraded parts are specified)
Exhaust Manifold Gasket.
Cam Cover Gasket
All inlet manifold gaskets.
5: Replacement Crank Hub Pulley Bolt. (OEM)
6: Oil and Filter Change.
Castrol Edge 0w40 Fully synthetic Engine Oil.
Ford OEM Oil Filter.
New OEM Sump Bung.
7: OEM Coolant Change.
Ford Super Plus Engine coolant.
8: Water Pump.
OEM Water pump.
9: Oil Pump.
OEM Water pump.
10: Auxiliary Belt.
OEM Aux Belt.
Optional upgrades available for Forging Kit.
– Athena Head Gasket. Ford 2.3 D=89mm T=1.3mm
– Wiseco BOOSTLINE Connecting Rods. Introducing Boost Line Connecting Rods. Our engineering team created this new, patent-pending 3-pocket design specifically for demanding turbocharged, supercharged and big nitrous applications. These connecting rods are ideal for today’s high horsepower engines and provide 60% more bending strength compared to common H-beam rods! Each rod is designed, finished and inspected in the USA and includes an inspection report from our quality team. Designed specifically for high horsepower forced induction and nitrous applications. Patent Pending high strength 3-pocket design. Machined from premium 4340 forged steel. High quality ARP Bolts included. Inspected and finished in the USA (Mentor, Ohio)
Part Number: FD5866-886+
Pin Diameter: 22.5mm
PE Width: 21.82
BE Width: 21.82
Housing Bore: 55.028
Bolt Size: 3/8″
Bolt P/N: BT61501-625
Gram Weight: 626
– ARP Head Bolts. 2.3 Ecoboost U/C Head Stud Kit. – 12-point Nuts.
– Dreamscience DRS System. Dynamic reinforcement system is designed to stop liner walk and head gasket failure. The DRS Brace also converts the open deck of the 2.3 Ecoboost into a semi closed Block. Much like the 2.0 Duratec HE Block.
– Balance Shaft Delete Kit and Sump Baffle kit. Removes the heavy rotating mass from your Engine and prevents Oil Starvation under heavy cornering and braking due to the installation of a new Engine Sump Baffle Plate.
– Piston and Con-Rod Balancing. We recommend this service for anyone getting the heavier and strong Wiseco Boostline Con Rods.
Whilst your car is with us at DSHQ we will take care of your Car as if it were own. We ensure that the interior is protected with seat covers, floor covers, and a steering wheel wrap. Then when in the workshop we will use a specialist bumper and wing cover to prevent damage whilst in our care.
During the job we will take pictures of each step, and upon completion, we will copy our photos on to a free memory pen for you to take home
All Ford Parts come with a 12-month parts only warranty. *subject to claim being accepted by ford*