RS MK3 Engine Forging Kit.
Now available in our ENGINE SHOP.
The most Comprehensive Kit fitted by the Most Experienced RSMK3 Technicians and a product included in our ENGINE SHOP.
This an essential upgrade for those looking to tune their Engine over 420BHP. This engine forging kit comes with all the parts required to increase the internal strength of your Engine; with this service, you have the comfort option of having this internals fitted by an Experienced Dreamscience Engine Builder.
What’s included in the baseline engine forging kit?
1: Wossner Pistons
|Kit Part Number||K9282|
|Piston number||K9282D010, K9282D060, K9282D110, K9282D160|
|Bore Size||87.5mm – K9282D010, 88.5mm – K9282D110, 88mm – K9282D060, 89mm – K9282D160|
|OEM Comp Ratio||10.8:1|
|Number of Rings||3|
|OEM Rod Length||154.75mm|
|Clip Part Number||CW21|
|Pin Part Number||WP034|
|Valves Per Cylinder||4|
|Suits Wossner Con Rod||G0063|
|Con Rod Length C/C||154.8mm|
2: Dreamscience Connecting Rods
Introducing the pinnacle of performance and style for your EcoBoost 2.3L, this set of four piston connecting rods featuring the exquisite laser-etched Dreamscience Motorsport logo, crafted by the renowned Callies Compstar. These connecting rods have been designed to exceed expectations and provide unrivaled consistency for your engine. Built to withstand the demands of extreme power and torque, these connecting rods are the epitome of durability. Each rod is forged using top-grade alloys to ensure superior strength and longevity. With a laser focus on performance, Callies has engineered these rods to optimize weight, balance, and rigidity, resulting in exceptional reliability under the most demanding conditions. The laser-etched Dreamscience Motorsport logo on each connecting rod not only adds a touch of distinction but also serves as a testament to the legacy of excellence behind this collaboration. Whether you’re a racing enthusiast seeking an edge on the track or a performance-driven individual looking to upgrade your engine, these connecting rods offer a tangible boost to your engine’s capabilities. The precision manufacturing techniques ensure consistent dimensions and optimal tolerances, guaranteeing a perfect fit within your RS MK3 engine assembly.
3: XP King Racing Big End Bearings ACL.
“Bull’s Eye Tolerance”. King engine bearings have the closest wall tolerances in the industry, with all shells matched to 0.0001″.
Increased Height. Greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM.
Improved Oiling. Mains feature enlarged chamfered oil holes.
Medium Eccentricity. This enables optimum load distribution and improved oiling
Dowel Holes. Most rod bearings are available with or without dowel holes.
Narrowed Design. Mains and rods are narrowed for large-radius crankshafts.
4: OEM Gasket and Seals Kit.
This includes all the gaskets required to replace all old seals and gaskets. Only genuine OEM parts are supplied. (unless upgraded parts are specified in the drop down section)
Exhaust Manifold Gasket.
Cam Cover Gasket
All inlet manifold gaskets.
5: Replacement Crank Hub Pulley Bolt. (OEM)
6: Oil and Filter Change.
Castrol Edge 0w40 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil.
Ford OEM Oil Filter.
New OEM Sump Bung.
7: OEM Coolant Change.
Ford Super Plus Engine coolant.
8: Water Pump.
OEM Water pump.
9: Oil Pump.
OEM Water pump.
10: Auxiliary Belt.
OEM Aux Belt.
Optional upgrades available for Forging Kit:
– Ford OEM Head Gasket. Ford 2.3 D=89mm T=1.3mm
– Wiseco BOOSTLINE Connecting Rods. Introducing Boost Line Connecting Rods. Our engineering team created this new, patent-pending 3-pocket design specifically for demanding turbocharged, supercharged and big nitrous applications. These connecting rods are ideal for today’s high horsepower engines and provide 60% more bending strength compared to common H-beam rods! Each rod is designed, finished and inspected in the USA and includes an inspection report from our quality team. Designed specifically for high horsepower forced induction and nitrous applications. Patent Pending high-strength 3-pocket design. Machined from premium 4340 forged steel. High-quality ARP Bolts included. Inspected and finished in the USA (Mentor, Ohio)
Part Number: FD5866-886+
Pin Diameter: 22.5mm
PE Width: 21.82
BE Width: 21.82
Housing Bore: 55.028
Bolt Size: 3/8″
Bolt P/N: BT61501-625
Gram Weight: 626
– ARP Head Bolts. 2.3 Ecoboost U/C Head Stud Kit. – 12-point Nuts.
– Dreamscience DRS System. Dynamic reinforcement system is designed to stop liner walk and head gasket failure. The DRS Brace also converts the open deck of the 2.3 Ecoboost into a semi-closed Block. Much like the 2.0 Duratec HE Block.
– Balance Shaft Delete Kit and Sump Baffle kit. Removes the heavy rotating mass from your Engine and prevents Oil Starvation under heavy cornering and braking due to the installation of a new Engine Sump Baffle Plate.
– Piston and Con-Rod Balancing. We recommend this service for anyone getting the heavier and strong Wiseco Boostline Con Rods.
Whilst your car is with us at DSHQ we will take care of your Car as if it were our own. We ensure that the interior is protected with seat covers, floor covers, and a steering wheel wrap. Then when in the workshop we will use a specialist bumper and wing cover to prevent damage whilst in our care.
During the job, we will take pictures of each step, and upon completion, we will copy our photos onto a free memory pen for you to take home
All Ford Parts come with a 12-month parts-only warranty. *subject to a claim being accepted by ford*Read More