Introducing the world’s first, most advanced, and widely adopted cloud-based flash tuning platform for BMW F and G series vehicles!
With bootmod3, you can easily build the ultimate tune for your N55-powered vehicle, going from stock to full race calibration and everything in between. In addition to this, you can even switch maps using the provided mobile app.
Bootmod3 calibrates the vehicle modules via the OBD port, taking only a matter of minutes. Meaning, you can do it conveniently in your driveway or anywhere with internet access. This is a cloud-based solution with a web-based interface accessible through mobile apps (iOS and Android). Developed and tested in-house over nearly two years before its November 2016 debut.
The Bootmod3 platform offers a custom BMW factory DME tuning solution like no other on the market today. Plus, we’ve recently added some exciting CustomROM features:
- Map Switching On-The-Fly: Use your steering wheel cruise control buttons to switch between four different maps, changing the calibration instantly.
- Flex Fuel Tuning: Tune for any Ethanol blend, from regular petrol (0% Ethanol) to 100%, without re-flashing, thanks to a Flex Fuel sensor.
- AntiLag: Build boost while stationary or rolling, using steering wheel cruise button press and the accelerator pedal, perfect for roll racing or launching.
- New Map Editor: Access an advanced tuning editor with close to 5000 tuning tables available.
- Datalogging: Monitor over 80 advanced (RAM) channels and hundreds of others, with the highest throughput available on the market today.
- Ethanol In-Dash Indicator: Check your Ethanol content as reported by the Flex Fuel Sensor on your vehicle’s dash RPM gauge (e.g., 2000rpm = 20% ethanol, 5500rpm = 55% ethanol).
For more details on CustomROM features, visit our Wiki [CLICK HERE].
Looking for additional OTS maps? Check out the BOOTMOD3 OTS MAPS BUNDLE, which covers various models.
FAQ: How do I receive this product? The tuning license will be emailed to you once purchased.
FULL FAQ PAGE [CLICK HERE]Read More