Driving enjoyment – it’s all about the setting.
The new power class created by BILSTEIN engineers aims to achieve the ultimate in driving enjoyment based on individual requirements.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Damper setting in situ
- Nominal adjustment range of 20 mm at both axles when installed
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
- Disc springs and lock nuts made of a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for perfect handling
- Quality sport springs made from high-strength material
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology made in Germany