KW V3 Coilovers – Focus RS Mk3
- Rebound and compression damping adjustable damper technology
- Stainless steel technology
- Individual, continuous lowering
- Tested adjustment range
- High quality components for a long life
- Complete documentation for an easy handling
- Adjustable rebound damping with 16 exact clicks
- Adjustable compression damping with 12 exact clicks
- Unique, independent from each other working damping force adjustment
- Ride height lowering of 30-50mm Front and 25-55mm Rear
The KW V3 coilover kit is the perfect accessory for performance-oriented drivers and tuning enthusiasts who put a great demand on their suspension. The separately rebound and compression damping adjustable dampers with their well-thought-through click adjustment allow a perfect setup. So it is easy to influence the steering behaviour, directional stability, tire grip and handling characteristics when driving on the limit.
Similar to KW’s racing coilovers from the KW Competition program, the KW coilovers V3 can be adjusted independently in compression and rebound damping. This individual adjustment possibility is much appreciated by sports car manufacturers, tuners and drivers worldwide.
The patented KW-valve technology for separate adjustment of rebound and compression damping allows you to individually setup your suspension.The adjustable KW bottom valve adjusts the low-speed range of the compression level in twelve clicks. You don’t need any adjusting tools because of the patented compression adjuster at the lower end of the stainless steel housing.
The KW VW coilovers are subject to extensive quality tests during production to meet the high standards of our KW quality management. This is the only way we can meet our expectations to give up to five years warranty on all KW coilovers. KW coilover struts made of stainless steel are 100% rust-free and an unlimited life time.
This product is available for shipping inside the UK, Europe and the rest of the world. Shipping times may vary. Extra charges may be incurred if your locations is considered Remote. If this is the case a member of our team will be in touch shortly after you have completed your order.
Our Experienced Techs will take good care of your car whilst it is with us. We Follow a strict procedure for each job to ensure a high level of quality is delivered.
This Procedure is below:
– Protect Vehicle Steering wheel with Cover.
– Protect Seats with Cover.
– Pre-work test Drive to fault find before we carry out work.
– Pull in, lift and Strip Vehicle.
– Book out parts and Fit.
– Road test, check over.
– Final Clean down and Handover.
For fitting tips and advice please call our tech helpline on +44 1482 224433 to speak with one of our Qualified Technicians or email in on email@example.com.