Callies Modified Lightweight EcoBoost Crank [Focus RS Mk3]
A Part of the Dreamscience ENGINE SHOP range.
Callies Modified Lightweight EcoBoost Crank [Focus RS Mk3] Are at the top of the industry for the quality of finish and reliability. Our precise, no-compromise production efforts deliver dimensional accuracy that is second to none. Concentricity and surface finish are the two most desirable features in a high-performance crankshaft journal.
Every crankshaft is 100% inspected for critical dimensions, and the manufacturing equipment is constantly monitored for tolerance drift and tool degradation. At Callies, quality and durability really are the driving force behind our products.
Visit our online catalogue to see a complete line-up: https://www.callies.com/catalog/
Every Quick Comp crankshaft design is carefully analyzed to determine the best approach to reach our goal of High Durability and Enhanced Performance. Based on the robust Ford Motorsports I-4 crankshaft pt# EJ7Z 6303B. Each Quick Comp RS 2.3 crank receives the following painstaking processing:
- Cryogenic thermal stress relieving
- Careful removal of balancer gear and balancer gear hub diameter
- Comprehensive Profile-Lite milling of all rod journal arms and main bearing heals
- All highly-refined finished surfaces – rods, mains, post, FLG are maintained to OEM specifications.
- Callies Impervious Masking guarantees all Quick Comp shafts to ship with Ford correct dimensions
- Shot peening of entire grey area crankshaft for the development of beneficial compressive stress
- Aeroshed finishing for the complete removal of all stress risers
- Crankshaft timing pad on #1 counterweight is untouched for accurate assembly
- Overall weight reduction of 9 lbs from stock.
- Dynamically balanced to within .5 gram inch
- Carefully inspected for straightness
- Packaged in corrosion-resistant packing material for extended shelf life
Shipping Lead Times.
– Stock 4-5 days.
– None Stock up to 8 weeks.