Remus BMW M3/M4 Exhaust System is a state-of-the-art exhaust system for the G8X platform. This is exactly the same system as the racing rear silencer axle-back system with the addition of a front silencer replacement tube between the axle-back and the vehicle’s GPF.
– Aggressive racing sound
– Shot blasted surface, 100% stainless steel
– Performance increase, low back pressure
– Lightweight construction
– Perfect shape and fitment
– Handmade in Austria
– 24 months warranty
– No EC Approval
The addition of this midpipe offers a further reduction in back pressure, slightly higher tuning potential and a greater-enhanced exhaust note.
The Racing Rear Silencer offers:
– 6mm larger tube diameter
– Two smaller silencers in the place of the single factory backbox for better airflow.
– No EC type approval – This means the racing system is, generally, not legal for road use in Europe. Should be used for motorsport/track ONLY.
Part No’s Explained.
Racing Axle Back System = 1401 + 1510 + Choice of Tailpipes
Racing GPF Back System = 1300 + 1401 + 1510 + Choice of Tailpipes
Racing Secondary Cat Back System = 1200 + 1401 + 1510 + Choice of Tail Pipes
Racing Downpipe Back System = 1100 + 1200 + 1401 + 1510 + Choice of Tail Pipes
(As per Product Images).
See and hear the difference here:Read More