As part of our expanding BMW S55 platform product range, AIRTEC Motorsport is proud to launch our twin intake kit for the M2 Competition, M3 and M4 models suitable for track or fast road use.
Developed in-house at AIRTEC HQ in the UK, we’ve created a comprehensive solution to improving the car’s original air intake system to allow more flow whilst maintaining low intake temperatures, improving response, as well as sound and aesthetics within the engine bay.
Having previously designed a number of shielded induction kits for other performance models, we were keen to develop an extensive intake package for the S55-engined models to offer significant improvements.
Featuring twin free-flowing cotton air filters that link to improved and enlarged aluminum intake pipes, our kit is a direct replacement for the restrictive OEM twin-air box and intake pipe set up. To ensure the new air filters do not suffer with heat soak issues from the confines of the engine bay, the laser cut shields provide a barrier from the heat of the engine to help ensure they only receive fresh air from the original front intakes.
The result is increased power, improved throttle response, heightened induction noise and a more pleasing look to the engine bay.
The kit is a direct replacement that requires no additional drilling or cutting to fit and comes complete with all the correct fixtures and fittings, as well as detailed instructions.
- Comprehensive intake kit designed specifically for the S55 engine platform
- Laser cut induction shields help to ensure lower intake temperatures
- Large cotton air filters for improved flow and increased performance
- Improved soundtrack and under bonnet aesthetics
- Long lasting, high quality black powder coat finish
- Includes all fixtures, fittings and instructions