Focus ST225/ RS MK2 Race Engine Build.
Dreamscience Motorsport have been working on a new range of replacement engine blocks for the Ford Focus ST225 and Ford Focus RS Mk2. These engines offer superior reliability and strength to eradicate the worries of your engine cracking a cylinder liner which, in this day and age seems almost certain.
The development team at Dreamscience Motorsport have teamed up with a Specialist Duratec engineer and race team owner to bring you the most comprehensive and advanced engine replacement for your performance Ford Focus ST/RS using the latest technology to construct our engines. These engines share no other DNA with any other tuning companies in the UK. This product is set to raise the temperature within the ST/RS tuning market and is in no-way a low level repair to the dreaded Cracked liner. Our prices are competitive and the engine packages are comprehensive. All we require is that you bring your car to us and we do all the work. All you have to do is pick your car up for DS HQ and Enjoy!
During the engine build we go above and beyond all others to make your experience a good one. The job turnaround is 10 days from removal, rebuild, refit and run in. We will also colour code your new Engine block, casings and ancillaries to any colour scheme you may already have for your car.
All the parts used when building your engine are Ford Genuine parts, the engine run-in oil and regular engine oil are all of the highest quality so is the coolant. Our Technicians use engine assembly gel and anti-friction spray when assembling the engines to ensure 0% bearing wear upon initial start-up. When fitting the new Cylinder liners, we fit a Liner that has an ID (inside diameter) -1mm too small for your pistons, we then measure each piston and its new piston rings and machine each cylinder liner to fit each individual Piston to ensure that it has a perfect fit. This will produce superior performance and reliability.
- Remove and Strip customer Engine.
- Deep clean and prep.
- Liner Replacement. All 5.
- Line honed Main Bearing Housings.
- Reface the Cylinder block after liner replacement.
- Finish Honed to suit Pistons.
- Check, Polish and recondition Crankshafts.
- Balanced Crank shaft, flywheel and front Pulley.
- Supply and fitment of new Forged Pistons.
- Supply and fitment of Forged Rods.
- Supply and fitment of ARP Rod Bolts.
- Gas Flowed, polished Cylinder head with, Re-shimmed buckets
- Ported intake manifold.
- Athena head gasket
- Kevlar cam belt.
- Con rods and Pistons checked and reconditioned.
- Cylinder head, check, pressure test, skim and refit.
- Long block and motor rebuild.
- Block, sump and all ancillaries are coloured in Silver to make engine look brand new.
cylinder head specification.
- Oversized Valves.
- Fully gas flowed ports.
- Newman Stage 3 Cams
- Includes 20 x valve guides.
- 20 x Valve stem seals.
- Surface check and skim, Deep clean, Pressure test.
- Re shim all 20 cam Buckets.
**ALL INCLUDING LABOUR AND VAT**Read More