2012 ON FORD RANGER T6 UNDER BODY PROTECTION SET
- Protects engine components from damage
- Uses a 4mm alloy plate that is also corrosion resistant
- Protects electrical components from road spray and salt
- Thieves less likely to disable the alarm or steal the catalytic converter from under the vehicle
- Installation is simple and non-drill
- Bolts, nuts and parts required to mount to the vehicle is supplied
- Suitable for both commercial and leisure use
The under body protection kit is a simple to install plate set that protects the under side of your vehicle from damage. When off-roading tree stumps, rocks and a multitude of debris can potentially immobilise your vehicle. Rocks can puncture oil sumps, stumps crack transfer box casings or even worse cause damage to the fuel tank spilling fuel out onto the countryside. A replacement transfer box and a main dealer technicians labour would easily cost more than an under body protection kit would.
The kit is made from a 4mm alloy plate which would take the brunt of the impact before anything reaches the engine components. Alloy was also chosen due to its light weight and corrosion free properties and is really a shame that such a fantastic looking product is hidden away on the under side of the vehicle.
Installation could not be easier. No drilling is required and can be done at home with basic tools by a competent DIY’er. This kit is supplied with instructions and all replacement fixings (such as longer bolts) required to mount the kit to the vehicle.
We have also found that this type of kit has both leisure and commercial applications. We recommended this kit to anyone that will take their vehicle off road such as outdoor/shooting activities, agricultural, forestry & construction industry, emergency services and green laners