Products > Ford Mustang > 5.0-Litre V8 > The Chinook System (Resonated)
The Chinook System (Resonated)
Even though you know that there is a 5.0 V8 under the bonnet, the standard Mustang Exhaust can leave you feeling a little dissatisfied by how quiet it is. When driven, the mustang in its standard format sounds very tame and underwhelming and the most of the V8 experience is left to your imagination. This in mind, modifying the exhaust is at the top of any muscle car fans list. Dreamscience Have a solution to help alleviate that problem.
Dreamscience have developed two 3” cat back exhausts with performance and sound in mind. Our 3” system will bolt directly on to your stock catalytic convertors with the use of the 63mm > 76mmm adaptors. The exhaust is a direct replacement for your OEM system. Whilst staying 100% emission compliant it delivers the deep muscle car sound you are looking for. The tips are designed to make the sought-after rasp at higher rpm. This system comes with tuned Stainless steel silencers, available in two different sizes, so that you can ensure the desired tone and amount of cabin noise.
Key features of the Exhaust:
- Hand made in the UK to the highest of standards.
- Dual Flexi pipe system unique to Dreamscience Exhaust.
- 4” Slash Cut tips with a high polished finish.
- Mandrel bent to ensure it has the best gas flow properties.
- Uses manufacturers fixing too attach to OEM exhaust.
- Direct replacement. Requires two cuts to fit.
- X-pipe allows both banks of the engine to exchange gases. Giving your car the best possible tone from its 5.0 V8 power plant.
- Doesn’t affect Emission output. (will still pass MOT)
- Uses existing mounting points and hangers.
- Lighter than OEM exhaust.
- Fits Both the Convertible and fastback models.
Ask a Question
Fill in the form below to ask a question about this product...